Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Awards for 2021/2022 Season

• 13-06-2022 8:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭

Time to vote for the favourite and least favourite aspects of the last year in TV.

Last year's awards were aborted due to the site move happening while they were on, but we should be good this year for a full set.

The first batch (of 3) is now open to accept nominations. Instructions are at the top of each thread.

Good luck to your favourites!

The second batch will be put up later this week (and the first batch will be closed, so don't leave it too long to nominate).

Post edited by Mr E on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hmm... this isn't going well.

A few more nominations please (I need to see threads with 5+ posts, or there is no point in continuing).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry will get mine in later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oh well. Shutting down due to complete lack of interest. 🙂

I'll try again next Summer.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Shame! Probably a victim of the general decrease in boards traffic since the less than smooth migration last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement