Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking nearby for David Gray

Options
  • 13-06-2022 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

Howdy all... Looking for a bit of advice from my Cork neighbours, please. Myself and the wife are headed down sat night from Limerick to see David Gray buy will be driving there (and back afterwards). Where'd be best to park the van (not large - VW transporter)? Nearby shopping centre? The closer to IIP/Musgrave the better obviously! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭Be right back

Maybe the park and ride will be open? Short walk from Musgrave park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

no official parking is available anyway according to MCD: PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO parking facilities available locally. Please do NOT park Illegally, Towing will be operation. Please do NOT park in local residential areas. 

Got this from the MCD site here

There's plenty of on-street parking around the area...just use common sense and you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Was just wondering same thing.. Any idea if there is a support act on before hand Cant see anything but I think I heard something mentioned on REDFM during the week. Just trying to work out best time to arrive. Thanks

Advertisement