Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun Holiday

Options
  • 13-06-2022 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I am looking ideas for a Sun holiday in a safe location for myself and my 11 year old son. I am hoping to go end of September or October. Ideally I'd love somewhere that has loads for both of us to do, has waterslides, close to the beach and easy to get around either by shuttle or walking. I had been looking at Salou but the water park closes 2nd week of September. I am also not vaccinated so it would need to be a country where they wont be looking for the vaccine pass everywhere as well. Has anyone any ideas please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sussedit

If you have a look at alcudia in Majorca there’s a hotel there close to water park. I think it’s called club mac

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Shame about your dates, the Salou water park was a massive hit with our lad - we went when he was 5, 6 & 7. This year we went to Rhodes and while they have a waterpark, it's got lots of hills so a lot of walking in it. Our 10 got to go on most slides.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Lanzarote could be ideal, have a look at Costa Sal or others for accommodation, it’s close enough to Rancho Texas & water park, you’ll be able to arrange buses easy enough , weather should be beautiful too, few minutes walk to a beach

https://aquaparklanzarote.es/

Advertisement