Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden office- a few questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 emart100

Hi,

Do you mind if I ask how much was your outlay on the concrete base and what the upgrade to 80mm insulation cost? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Concrete was €2.5k for 8m by 3m & a layer of insulation (office is 4m by 3m,same for veranda section) and upgrading the insulation from. 40mm to 80mm was €1,400.

Was debating whether to insulate further (when slabbing) but was told that 80mm is enough.

About €20-21k or thereabouts. Includes electrician, slabbing & skimming, floor etc.

Could have gone cheaper but it'll last me decades so want it to be a space I'll love.

Hi,

Question for anyone who has a garden office- what colour is yours & will you share a pic if happy. White is the obvious one but I'm thinking of something slightly different.

Virtually done, moving in tomorrow. Just need to pick a radiator, colour for back wall & hang a few pics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement