Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to Russian Bank Account

Options
  • 14-06-2022 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to make a payment to a Russian supplier who are with Avangard Bank, is this possible from my Irish BOI business account? Neither the supplier nor Avangard Bank are on the BOI or EU sanctions list.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

If Avangard Bank is not the sanctions list then you should certainly be able to make an online transfer to this supplier from your business account.

If you'd like to discuss this further with one of our Business Advisors you can certainly call our Business Advisors Team on 0818200348 and one of my colleagues would be happy to offer further advice and guidance.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Thanks Eve that's good news, and thanks for such a quick response this morning.

Advertisement