Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to access an old eircom.net account

Options
  • 14-06-2022 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

So I need to access and old eircom account - tried via eir.ie - remembered my two security questions so was able to change the password.

Thought happy days this is going to go smooth - well that was premature...lol

Need to sign up for €5.99 a month webmail - great or so I thought...

Apparently there is no way now to access an old eircom.net account - what they told me but I thought I'd ask lads I trust to have more knowledge than those answering eir's twitter messages.

So yeah any help would be great - if I could access it, it would save a major ballache with a .eu domain name.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

i'm affraid you're two years to late ...

You will have 60 days to sign up to the new service after the 1st of July 2020 before your email address, account and its data is permanently removed, this step is not reversible once complete.

https://www.thurles.info/2020/06/11/warning-to-all-eircom-net-email-users/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Kind of what I thought smuggler.

Given I last had an email in from eircom in 2016 I'm not surprised I missed it.

Turns out the .eu ballache is not as big as I first thought so eir can shove their 5.99 a month lol.

Thanks for getting back to me mate, if this was reddit I'd have awarded you all the gold!

Advertisement