Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will anyone ever answer the Credit Card phoneline?? And reply to a wats app!!

Options
  • 14-06-2022 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭

Wow this is pretty awful. 29 mins and I get though but person cant help and says will put you through to sales and then tells me I rang wrong number but there is no number for sales and am back on hold.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

I'm sorry to hear this, can I ask are you looking to contact someone in relation to a credit card application?

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭swoofer

Thanks for reply. I eventually got through but I had forgotten about this KBC and Ulster bank fiasco so of course banks are over run. I was hoping for a quick result but that may not happen now. And yes it was for a CC application. I may just give up and stick with AVANT.

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Canchris

I just went through the same ordeal. Trying to get through to Credit Card Services. What makes it even worse for me is that i am calling from North America and had to incur Long Distance Charges. I finally gave up after 30 minutes. There must be a better way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭swoofer

No the closure of Ulster bank and KBC plus the influx of the Ukranians = just too much work and not enough staff = disaster.

You could tweet them or wats app but they wont do much as no data can be exchanged.

I was given a different number could PM to you but dont know if they block it if called from abroad.

Advertisement