Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening account on another device

Options
  • 14-06-2022 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi I'm trying to login to my account on a desk top but the notification to swipe for approval is not going to my phon. Can you please advise Regards Razorhead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭893bet

If the notification doesn’t appear open the app and on the pin code page click on “waiting for approval” at the bottom of the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I would advise that you ensure you are clicking the correct device to receive this notification on.

You may receive the notification on your app so when you're logging in on your desktop I'd advise that you open your app on your device and select 'Waiting for approval' located on the home screen, the notifications may be going there.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement