Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping at Fleadh Cheoil na hEireann (Mullingar)

Options
  • 14-06-2022 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Are you camping at the all-Ireland Fleadh? Do you think there should be (some) curfew at night in either the general or family campsite?

https://forms.gle/Vk3NHRqXZvSRGkEs9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Well its a bit like a magnified Willie Clancy Week, so probably not, if I know trad musicians they like to play till the sun comes up, but if you done this all before you would have got used to falling asleep to sessions or the light generator for the campsite. Just like I could fall asleep to the pulse from Rave in the Woods when camping at Electric Picnic.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Just filled your survey. I’m the one who told you to cheer the fcuk up.

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ceatharloch

I since got a reply from the camping people at the Fleadh (RE:VOLVE): They confirm and I quote: "the noise curfew will start at 22h00 in the family campsite and at midnight in the general campsite".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Jaysis you're some craic would you not just stay at home you'd sleep grand there.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ceatharloch

I guess this thread should be closed now - anyhow I've removed the GOOGLE form/survey, since it is now clear about the noise curfew at the Fleadh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement