Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Vodafone's 4G Unlimited router plan still throttled?

• 14-06-2022 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭

As in the title, is the €45 / month, unlimited 4G router plan with Vodafone throttled? I know when it came out first, it was €40 for 300GB data with no speed restriction or €45 for unlimited data with a speed cap of 10Mbps.

I asked in store today and they claim there's no speed restriction and a quick browse on their website doesn't mention it either.

Anyone on this plan and what has your experience been? Thanks

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CaptChad

Can do better than that. Using their €25 5G unlimited PAYG tariff for the last 3 months and not seeing any throttling or data usage limits. Already had a 4G/5G router so PAYG was a much better option for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 RB5IE

Hi, Can you please advise what 4G\5G router model you are using.. I am looking to replace my 4G Router (TP-Link MR6400) with 4G+ or 5G router. I have seen many HUAWEI H122 5G CPE, but when I check closer the models are normally e.g. H122-xxx (with multple options).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭homingbird

T X Plan is still limited to 10mb so stay well away until they cop themself on.

Advertisement