Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber Courses in Ireland

Options
  • 16-06-2022 7:26am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi everyone, Soon I'll move to Ireland to study a bachelor degree, I have looked for some jobs i could do to support myself and pay the yearly tuition (I am european) and I think it might be barbering. I looked for Barbering Courses over there and I found two main courses, the first is by the Irish Barber College and the second is one accredited by VTCT Level 2.

I'm not decided because while the IBC works only with 4 students in a session to pay you more attention, VCTC courses give you certain time of professional practice in their barbershops with possibility of Full Employment there

I saw that in the Irish College's courses they directly undermine the VTCT courses qualify then as too theoretical and invite to ask this to Irish barbers, currently I'm not in the country, so I published this discussion, I would like to know the opinion of barbers in their experience.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement