Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shenanigans in SuperValu

Options
  • 16-06-2022 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Seems there was a bit of thievery going on,,

had a link to FB (not on it myself) video of security guard in SV Longford Town 'manhanding' a suspected thief - one presumes

facebook won't let me post it, but it's on "Rafael Costa's" facebook page/profile

on Shannonside earlier this morn they alluded to it - someone up in court this morning for shoplifting/theft, but no mention of where it took place

Maybe link will work

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5558380894174514&id=100000079752892&sfnsn=mo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,977 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

The link works and without getting into the in"s and outs of what may or may not have occurred prior to this Video, I do hope SV have lawyer'd up, this won't end well for them or the security guard who in essence over stepped the mark.

I'm not suggesting an alledged theft didnt take place but there are very clear rules about detaining a suspect until Gardai arrive, they don't include holding someone to the ground in an arm lock.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement