Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is writing so significant?

Options
  • 16-06-2022 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

10 reasons everyone should be a writer:

• Everyone has to communicate in some way, so the skills to practice are not bad.
    • It will get you laid.
    • Guaranteed.
    • It's a great art form, perfect for self-expression.
    • You can use the sentence structure of your choice to attract men. Wow, subordinate clauses? If you know what I mean, I want to take you to a picnic.
    • This is a skill required for almost every job. Saying you're a competent writer will never look weird.
    • Unless your job is in a book-burning factory. Then maybe they don't appreciate it.
    • Also, I'm not sure you can have factories that destroy things instead of making them. What is the definition of a factory anyway?
    • It's cheap to do. You just need something to write and something to write about.
    • As an art form, it offers you endless possibilities. poetry. novel. non-fiction. song writing. screenwriter. Marketing. they call it.

Tagged:

Advertisement