Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Mods and why does the "Report" function seem to do nothing?

Options
  • 17-06-2022 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

So, since the change to the new format for Boards, I am no longer able to find who the Mods are for any of the forums (unless I am completely blind, as I think I have searched every part of the site at this stage).

There is a flame war going on in one of the forums I frequent, with people's names and phone numbers being published yet nothing has been done despite me flagging issues using the "Report" function. This function seems to do absolutely nothing other than get you to fill in a quick form and then it disappears. There is no follow up, no message to say it has been sent to any Moderator and, for all intents and purposes, looks to fall into a black hole.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what is going on here?

Post edited by Spear on

Best Answer

Advertisement