Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App Keyboard Focus

Options
  • 17-06-2022 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

I have a question about the 365 App, and website. A recent change makes the 365online app very frustrating to use. It seems that for all new screens that collect information, like entering your PIN when opening the app, change the keyboard focus, i.e. the screen opens you touch the digit entry box, the keyboard pops up and then before you have a chance to enter anything it disappears and the cursor is gone from the PIN entry box you selected.

It also appears to do the same when using a browser to access 365online.

Can you please restore the previous behavior where the keyboard focus stayed in the selected box?

Thanks,

Stuart/

PS If it makes any difference I have an Android phone, but being at it affects the website I suspect it is a server side issue rather than client.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Please contact our mobile app team on 0818200362 where we can offer further advice on this and pass on your feedback.

Our colleagues are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks,

Declan

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Don't waste your time and money chasing up this issue, it was reported to BOI in January, and was supposedly being fixed as a matter of urgency. 5 months later, and it's still an issue, so clearly the developers either don't have a clue, or there are even bigger priorities on their "must fix" list.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058230150/another-annoying-app-feature#latest

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement