Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Duleek

Options
  • 18-06-2022 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, We are a currently staying at Dublin 1 and planning to move to Berford developments in Duleek. I did visit the place couple of times and I have a good feel about the place in general. I also interacted with the folks in the local shops and everyone seems friendly and have nice opinion about the place. But it will be nice to know about the place from someone who has been living there for a while now. Is it a nice place? are there schools close by and are they good? Also are there any activities like swimming or football close by where I can enroll my kid to? Any information about Duleek (like schools, activities for kids and nearby shops) and Berford development and nearby places is appreciated. Thanks.

Note: Posted the same in a different topic (Topics› Motoring & Transport› Projects & Builds) by mistake and unable to edit it so re-posting it here

Advertisement