Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips for covering up scars

• 20-06-2022 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the right place. After an attack last month I'm left with 6 large scars on my right lower arm. They are very visible and especially now with the good weather it draws a lot of attention. I've tried covering up with foundation and concealer but it is still visible. I already visited a skin clinic and they said they are not able to do anything for a couple of months at least as it needs to heal first. I use a silicon scar treatment cream to get them to look better, but for the sake of an easier life I'd like to just cover them up with something when I'm out and long sleeves aren't an option. Does anyone have any ideas on what to use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

I know someone who uses Dermablend to cover a scar left after surgery and she finds it really good.

Advertisement