Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV bits [LG]

• 21-06-2022 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Not sure if they're any use to anyone but my LG flatscreen died.

It appeared to be the LED array, sound worked and the logo blipped up briefly on switch on. The power to the LED array was stable though around 160V.

Anyway I was thinking of replacement of the array but crunched the screen investigating.

I have the boards if they are of any use to anyone, I hate to throw them away. The screen is big and will go to the recycling depot though.

I do not want anything for them, I just wish I knew of a website that had a list of items salvaged as parts can be impossible to obtain or very expensive.

The set was a 42LB580V if it's any help.

My new LG does not get text, has anyone had this problem?

I was told by LG that BBC no longer supports text, which was interesting as the set was joining another three here in the house and text works fine on BBC and RTE on the others.

RTE was the subject of my initial query incidentally.

SK

Advertisement