Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online account blocked

Options
  • 21-06-2022 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭

Hello

My 365 online account is blocked for "several unsuccessful attempts to access your profile"

I was originally trying to login from my Android phone using the app, I entered the appropriate digits of the pin and it just sat on the page when I clicked login, no error messages. I have this device several years and use it with BOI app at least once a month. I'm sure I had the correct pin.

I got a message to say there was several failed attempts and the next time it would be locked, so I tried to login in via my PC. I entered my username, dob and pin and it then popped up a message to confirm my login in using my mobile device for several seconds (it called out my device by name) before switching to a "your account i blocked message".

I called the number displayed on screen and went through the process of reseting my pin, and now after trying to login once with 100% the correct pin, my account is blocked again. Can someone please advise on how to resolve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear of the difficulty experienced. It's likely that your security device has been blocked rather than the 365 pin and our colleagues can help with this on 0818200362 (9-5 Monday to Friday.

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thank you, got sorted last night.

Just to give credit, while obviously i'd prefer to have no issue, I was impressed with how quickly I could resolve this with very little on hold.

My Wife has a somewhat similar problem with a different bank and the issue has been going on weeks, So I appreciate the quick turn around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Glad to hear this has been resolved and we appreciate your positive feedback.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement