Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Tyres (based in Mayo)

Options
  • 21-06-2022 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi all, where do people get their motorbike tyres from? Do you buy online and just change themselves or what does everyone do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I buy from Cotters and pay a local bike shop €20 to fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭muddle84

• Registered Users Posts: 46 XT1200

Give the Visor Shop in N. I. a shout. They were almost €50. cheaper than Motorcycleshop.ie for a pair of Tourance. Ordered at 13.50 on Tuesday and the tyres were delivered at 12.10 Wesdnesday.

I've bought boots off them, they were A1. Didn't realise they did tyres!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I used Tyreleader.ie was the best price I found,€70ish for 1 delivered in 3 days for my 125,est @€20 to get it fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Sean Griffin in Galway if you're anyways near.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

He's not actively doing tyres atmo: can't be got. He'll fit them if you bring your own tyres, so I'm on the lookout for some atmo and will get him to do them.

Failing that, drive to enniskillen and get them:

Alan Parkinson
    Moto Tempo
    Unit3 The Meadow
    21 Tullreagh Road
    Tempo
    Co. Fermanagh
    BT94 3GJ
    Tel: 028 8959 8225

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Uh oh. I'm getting through mine. Better start looking.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I've just found out that Tyres R Us in Westport also do motorbike tyres!

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

Duffy tyres near charlestown (also has a branch in castlebar) do bike tyres. Also if the don't have what you want, you can buy elsewhere and they will fit them for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement