Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bark.com

Options
  • 21-06-2022 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use this site to get business? I've obviously got onto their radar recently and am inundated with emails from them with leads for customers. It seemed too good to be true, then they explained that I had to pay them a fee for each referral with obviously no guarantee that a job would follow. I don't actually have an issue with that if it's genuine and there will be some work from it, I wouldn't expect to win every job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I’ve been using leads from Bark for one of my businesses for about a year. Like you, at first I was sceptical but most are kosher.

It is expensive to buy the credits and you’ll probably convert about one in four so make sure it’s still profitable to do the job, especially if it’s a one-off.

Also be careful when you do buy credits, a pop-up window appears asking you to buy more credits at a discount. I’ve clicked yes by mistake a couple of times. It’s easy to get a refund but still a pain.

My biggest problem with the leads is not knowing exactly where they are. Leads that say Dublin are just a waste for me. I’ve asked them to try and get street names off prospects but so far, no progress.

Advertisement