Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start a band in Waterford

Options
  • 22-06-2022 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi.

I'm looking for people who are interested in joining a band in Waterford near the age of 18(my age). Anyone who is interested just pop me a DM and I'll try to get back ASAP. If we jam we could do some covers but realistically I'd love this to be a project with original music which would be a collaborative effort.

I'm a singer and songwriter and I use an Ableton Push 2 for composition and would use it live. I use Ableton Live 11 as my DAW I have a Tonor microphone with a stand and isolation shield and have a keyboard and other bits and bobs.

I would say that genre wise, I'm very flexible. I Iove to experiment with my music. One second I could have a softer piano driven composition and the next song could be a Rock song with a driving amped guitar.

My influences are Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Frusciante, Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Chris Cornell, Gorillaz, Twenty One Pilots, System Of A Down and Rage Against The Machine.

I also like artists such Johnny Cash and The Weeknd so I am open to listening or making most music.

I have been musical all of my life but really got into making it a year ago. It has been a ambition of mine to start a band for the last few years and ideally I'd love to do it as a career as it's the only thing I have a passion for and it beats working in an office on a laptop. I'm prepared to be very committed toward the project and talk with anyone who is interested.

So anyways that's a bit about who I am, what I hope to achieve and my influences. If you are in anyway interested don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks for reading.

Advertisement