Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeremy Corbell on Ireland AM Talking About UFOs

Options
  • 22-06-2022 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Jeremy Corbell gave a very strong and convincing 'interview' on Ireland AM recently following on from the US public hearing on UFO/UAPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzkVZU656o

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Thanks for sharing this, I wasn't aware he appeared on Ireland AM and I do like and have alot of time for Jeremy Corbell and his opinion.

What I didn't like was the mocking by the presenters of the subject and shows the general attitude towards the subject

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Tommy Bowe and Alan Hughes....2 of the biggest cùnts in Ireland....and then you top it off with that clown Muireann O'Connell....

TV3 and Ireland AM are an embarrassment to this country...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Butson

2 clowns - all that was missing was the X-Files music.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

West coast Ireland is a UFO hotspot.

Advertisement