Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Account and 365 online set-up

Options
  • 22-06-2022 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi

quick one . I had planned to set-up 365 banking for my father in -law , we had it figured out only "faith" intervened and he is now critical ill in hospital , his wife is a joint account holder and we have his smart phone (she does not have one ) can we set-up online banking with her using his phone ? or am I better off going to the branch and talk to them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear this.

Yes, as his wife is a joint account holder she can set up a profile for online banking for the account also and she can set it up on your father in law's device if she wishes to do so.

Please ask her to contact our colleagues on 0818 365 365 from ROI or +353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri and we can help with this.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement