Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair cancelled flight compensation ?

Options
  • 22-06-2022 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Was supposed to be flying out this Saturday but ryanair just now cancelled my flight. I managed to get a new flight from ryanair for Friday (free of change to change), I now have to book a hotel for Friday night am I able to claim any compensation ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Asking19302

Even if you were entitled,it would ruin yoir life just trying to get your just rights. It took me 18 months to get money back

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Valentine01

Does anyone have any luck filling out the EU621 compensation form online on ryanair website? The form doesnt work, gives me an error message. Tried on various devices/browsers. Obviously they not gonna make it easy to claim the compensation, thats why the website doest work. Anyone got any luck with that? Share your experiences :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭phester28

I claimed about 3 years ago. Was straight forward enough. Got the compensation and hotel covered quickly. But they stiffed me on the food for the 3 meals. So I had to claim through the UK regulator which was slow. But eventually Ryanair did pay up

Advertisement