Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally... Post # 9999

• 22-06-2022 6:03pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So yours truly, after being on Boards for nearly 18 years, reaches a bit of a milestone.

My 9,999th post with this thread. 😎😁👍

It took me a very long time to reach this and since the platform changeover last Summer my post counts seem to be over 10K but also below 10K. 🤔

Anywho, I thought I’d share this special occasion. 😁😁😜 Anyone else notice when you passed a big milestone post number?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Congratulations! But your count is 10,632, which includes threads you've started and 9.999 regular posts. Would you have started 633 threads in 18 years? I know some new accounts seem to do that in their first month. 😉

I haven't noticed any milestone post numbers here but I did one other forum years ago. Out of stubbornness, I edited my most recent post for a while, adding new comments, so my post-count didn't reach the milestone. That was on a smaller site, and wouldn't work here.

Advertisement