Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sole Trader

Options
  • 25-06-2022 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just got my sole trader current account texted to me by BOI but no information as to how I go about getting a visa debit card or how to access the account online ?

Does anybody know the next procedures ?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭GTTDI GOD

I opened a sole trader account a couple of months ago. Got the text, the card came in the post about a week later IIRC. I had to go into a branch to sort the online 365 out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch.

If a card was ordered within the application, this will reach you 5-7 business days after the SMS with your new account details. The PIN then follows 2-3 business days later. If you would like to register for online banking you can call 818 200 424 or 01 458 4019 (Republic of Ireland) or +353 1 458 4019 (from anywhere else) from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Colleagues be happy to help and also can assist with any other banking questions.

Many thanks

Alison

Advertisement