Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Golf Society (Round 6) Dundrum House Golf Club (Co. Tipperary) (16th July 1032 hrs)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭VW 1

Got the all clear for the day out so have booked in. Missed the last couple annoyingly, so looking forward to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

All...Still 9 spots on sheet .

Could members please see can they fill them ...if not we will call out for visitors / return slots by next Wednesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

First time we have a babysitter in about a year

Imagine telling her I am doing a quick spin to Tipp first

And us Dubs are brutal travellers....just look at the bogball

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭doublecross

Sorry, I have to withdraw. Something came up and I need to be back home early. I'd never squeeze in the 18 holes

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭rickis tache

Can't make this one. Typical that I have hopes to make 7 of the outings this year and so far have made 2.

No chance of making ryder jug team too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭blue note

I wasn't as ambitious, I was hoping for 5. But so far I've made 1. I'm still confident of Tullamore, I expect to make that one. And hopefully the Captain's prize if there's room.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,970 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Should hopefully be able to sneak away for this one now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,531 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

An FYI for people who may have been checking what they're likely to br playing off at the course this week, or who will be registering rounds on the day.

The course is not listed as Dundrum in the Golf Ireland app, it is named County Tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

Unfortunately, I won't make this outing either as I'm away from Thursday.

Enjoy, Dundrum is a great course and a good test.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

It’s a dash for me Saturday too as I coach a local senior Gaelic team and we’ve a game at 8 so need to be at the pitch at 7. Should be fun. I hate not hanging around afterwards as the crack is always good and I like Dundrum.

• Advertisement

OK all ... a few visitors spots here...could anyone who wants to play PM me and give phone number and whs....

Time sheet will close tomorrow evening no visitos after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭BohToffee

@charlieIRL, if it's helpful to you I'm happy to swap my slot in the first group so you get back for the match...

Looking forward to this one, missed the last outing to play horrifically in the work society so need a bit of redemption Saturday. The bag will haveore water than golf balls from the looks of the weather, it'll be needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭bobster453

Gotta say the flybys are a great tool.Well done to all.Golfgraffix I think.

Will we get a post on how to prepare for heatwave conditions similar to the one we got for wintry conditions in Portmarnock.Roadrunner i think did that one.

Just a word of warning.This being Tipperary our weather tends to do its own thing tho hopefully it will behave this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing all.

Pity no Fixs Fairway Finder..that was good fun in Greystones.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Cheers thanks a million. I’m more than likely travelling down with slave but I’ll know for definite later on and will let you know.

appreciate the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pakman

sorry I have to withdraw, the car is in the shop and looks like I might have to take it out to the back of the shed with my shotgun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,531 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Can't remember where you're based Pakman, are you fairly close to the N7 route?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pakman

I'm out in Kilcock but its not just the transport side of things that it affects. My Saturday is now gone too sadly if you were going to offer a pick up. Cheers for the thought though. My challenge for the top spot will have to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

Not going to make this one. Covid has finally caught me and has me over a barrell. Should hopefully be around to make Tullamore

Anyone not making it could they please make sure they are off time sheet .

We will post final time sheet tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Briefly thought i'd have to drop out, but all sorted now and looking forward to it ⛳️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Harcrid

A view down to the first hole from this evening.

There have been some drainage works carried out over the last few weeks which has has left some broken ground. Just to note for Saturday that there is free relief from these areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭a post punk

Gutted I have to miss this 1 as it’s the closest outing to me on the rota and 1 of my favourite local courses to play. Enjoy the day everyone and please take advantage of the balcony outside the clubhouse to watch the groups finish on 18 it has a great vantage point.

See ye in tullamore where I need a great day out to catch up on points.

PP

Have the timesheets been finalised yet?

Not yet...actually room for 2 more ?

Including visitors...

Post edited by FixdePitchmark on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Really looking forward to tomorrow now. Lots of course research done has me really in the mood 😂

OK all...there were a few changes to sheet made during week so check your tee time.

Is a good drive and the course is full .

If you are late you will have to play in last group.

We also will be looking for volunteers to drop back to last group to make it a 3 ball.

Best of luck tomorrow, looks great weather ...green tees.

Ntp and long drive will be announced on day.

I don’t think I have access to the time sheet if it’s posted elsewhere. Can it be shared here? Given I am local I don’t mind moving to later slot if required.

Your out at 1120 ... that ok...if you know anyone else who can play bring them along ?

11:20. Thanks. Probably won’t be able to get anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Take care everyone tomorrow, big bottles of water into the freezer tonight!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement