Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Company and costs

Options
  • 25-06-2022 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience of using a total moving company??.. I. E. Hand them both sets of keys and ask move entire house including disassembling beds and reassemble same.

4 bed house.

5 miles between both

Any idea of costs.?? Or a referral?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭LunaLoo

My parents used Halton removal two years ago in height of covid. They were fantastic. Done absolutely everything. Only thing my parents had to do was pack a few personal belongings into boxes that were dropped off a few days before official move.

They moved from one side of country to other. I think they had 3 trucks and a team of 4 guys. My parents done most the box unpacking but all furniture was reassembled and put in place by company. They paid about 4k for it but it was almost 200 mile distance (each way)

Advertisement