Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy theories forum moderation

Options
  • 26-06-2022 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,954 ✭✭✭✭
    °°°°°

I contributed to a thread in feedback last year about the conspiracy theories forum and proposed a solution to some of the issues regular users there have encountered.

I do not regularly post there but some time ago my name was called out in relation to the suggestion I had made in the feedback thread last year.

I replied last week and there were differing opinions on the topic, I have continued to receive updates when new posts are made on the thread I was called into.

Last night I read some of the newer posts and was surprised by the level abuse being thrown around by various users.

It would appear that moderation is from what I can see pretty much non existent on that forum at the moment as the behavior falls short of what anyone would expect from a forum on boards.ie and posters on either side of the discussion are giving out a receiving a level of abuse I have yet to witness on boards.

Is there an appetite to regulate this particular forum?

Glazers Out!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement