Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Importing a car from UK to Ireland

Options
  • 26-06-2022 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking for advice please. I have purchased a mobility car in the UK (long story short I couldn't purchase one in Ireland to suit my Dad's height). So my question is does anyone know an insurance company in Ireland that will insure the car to be transported from UK to Ireland as I'm having difficulty as it's on English plates? Also can you please advise me am I correct in saying VAT will be at 23% VRT will be calculated at NCT centre on inspection as it's a 2021 Ford Toureno Custom and import duty is nil as it's manufactured and modified in UK. I have also hired a customs agent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement