Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a lesbian/bisexual to chat

Options
  • 26-06-2022 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I’m questioning if I’m straight or bi. I’m Happily married to my husband but I can’t help but think sexually about woman. My husband is aware and is ok with it. I need to explore more and see where it takes me. Any one up for the chat or has anyone else been in this situation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

LGBT Ireland have supports available including

Helpline

Online chat

Peer support groups

https://lgbt.ie/our-services/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ohbygod

Hi if you want a chat drop me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 roomwithaview

Ive been in a similar situation. I came out to my husband. Happy to chat to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Honeydewbean

I'm in a similar situation to you and would love to chat with you 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1 classy87

Very similar situation I know this is an old forum but would love to chat ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 niamhoxx191

Also in very similar situation and would love to chat. Haven't been able to find much options online

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gamergurll

I'm in a similar position, just found this thread :) I'm not married but have always stuck to straight relationships and never tried to explore that side of myself, but I'm hitting 40 and starting to worry about it more, must be hitting my midlife crisis! I'm not sure how to deal with how I'm feeling but at least it looks like I'm not alone

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Facthunt

Male bisexual here …. Interesting seeing this post. Also in my 40’s !

Advertisement