Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare level 6

Options
  • 27-06-2022 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

i have started my level 6 childcare course with cheveron online and am really struggling with my first module .Im wondering if anyone has completed it who could give me some advise or pointers .any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nenaohara

hi, I've just started this course a few weeks ago myself. is it the communication module you are on? it is a difficult module, I'm still trying to figure stuff out myself but am slowly getting through the work. feel free to PM me and if I can help in any way I will. we might be able to help each other out with stuff for the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mkconlon7

Hello @terryb and @Nenaohara how are you finding the course? - I was thinking of signing up? how does the course work online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nenaohara

It's hard going doing it online I'm finding. They give you loads of information and the assignment brief are very detailed but I'm finding it hard to layout the assignments and figure out what to do for each section. It's only the first module though so might not be as bad once I figure this one out. The hardest part is getting the motivation to go onto the computer everyday and do the work. If you do it, set up a timetable for when you are going to do stuff ie. Study, work on assignments. I haven't made one up yet cause I have kids on school holidays but once they go back to school I'll be making up a routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rose118

Hi, hope you are well, how did the course go, i was going to sign up for the course as well, is there anywhere i can contact you? Thanks:)

Advertisement