Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitcoin price on bottom?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SkyLook

I own NFT, namely The Greedy Machine and receive a cue ball to my wallet every day 🤪. I think to buy even more, because the more power and the more the cue ball drips. Guys, I'm unobtrusive. just advise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭antimatterx

We will retest the lows this year. I see us getting a new bottom, but not massively.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 badarab

The unpredictability of the crypto market has become increasingly apparent with the interdependence of the BTC price. The landscape has changed significantly and it's challenging to make accurate predictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Adam Gil

Well, this post opened in June and this question still makes sense and relevant. Crypto market is under the bearish clouds and looks crypto winter is going to stay.

Many have doubt that whether Bitcoin’s Recent Price Dip A Red Flag Or A Buying Opportunity?

Investors are once again alarmed after a recent decline in the price of Bitcoin erased a more than 50% rise from January. Bitcoin has turned investment portfolios red and doesn't appear to be turning higher. While some investors are apprehensive, analysts reassure them by pointing out that the price drop presents a lucrative opportunity to buy additional Bitcoins in order to maximise gains in the future bull run.

Bitcoin is Getting Ready for a Huge Surge –

The price of bitcoin is neutral from the previous day as a result of sellers opening short bets  when BTC troubled to trade above its crucial price point of $23K.

A bullish move in the BTC price chart is expected by the end of February as the Stochastic RSI makes a bullish cross inside its oversold support region, which previously marked a bullish rally in January. A steady rise in volumes could push the bitcoin price prediction for 2023 to $43,959.19 as per coinpedia. In contrast, the price of the star crypto could sink to a low of $23,218.00.

Advertisement