Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching Ltd. Company accounts

Options
  • 27-06-2022 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

Quick question. If I was to purchase access to view filed Ltd. company accounts in Ireland (on Solocheck or similar), is there any way the directors can find out my name and details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Nope, nose away they won't have a clue

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

No, but be sure you know how to read account sand don't assume stuff because that's the first figure you see.

I have a company, it makes a profit. Just enough to ensure its always healthy and can deal with any potential issues.

Myself and the other shareholders maximise our pension contributions and pay ourselves bonuses a couple of weeks before year end as there's absolutely no point paying corporation tax of 12.5% and then paying paye. So profits and retained profits are kept to what is needed with a good buffer.

So the important figures to look at in addition to the overall figures are depreciation costs, directors enumeration and pension contributions. A small private company with high retained profits has a bad accountant from a tax perspective

Advertisement