Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning issued to me

Options
  • 27-06-2022 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an issue that needs resolving. I have received a warning for a post I made in the Mayo GAA thread after the game yesterday. For "trolling", apparently. Which is pure nonsense. I have asked for the warning to be rescinded ASAP, which the mod in question has refused to do. I raised the issue of constant trolling on the soccer forum, which goes unchecked. I feel this is down to the clear bias and favouritism shown to fans of a couple of clubs. Their fans are pretty much allowed to constantly troll, with nothing done to them. If you want to issue warnings for "trolling" (even in error), fine. But be consistent. Which you're not.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement