Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For of Switch acting up

Options
  • 28-06-2022 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Long story short. The small lads Switch started acting up. Joy Cons not working and saying it was overheating when in the cradle after 20 mins. Left it with Game Stop and they thought they'd repaired saying the fan was clogged with dust. Anyway same error within 20 mins. Oddly he tells me it works out of the cradle with a friends Joy Cons. Ended up buying a PS5 a few weeks ago instead and am wondering is there anywhere ( Limerick ) that I can flog a slightly functioning Switch. No too bothered what I get for it but would rather not having it sit there and sell as damaged to a shop that might fix it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭peter4918

Any of the CEX shops might take it off you, depending on what tests they do on it and how functional it is. Shops in the Parkway, Cruises street and the Cresent.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭rodneytrotter15

Cheers Peter, will check them out.

Advertisement