Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Case Review of Sophie Tuscan du Plantier murder to proceed. **Threadbans in OP**

Options
1245246247248249251»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭drury..

I'm losing track a bit

If this happened and he lied about knowing her I assume that he was hiding an interest or infatuation or an intent even or simply feigned lack of awareness of her being

I make assumptions

It's a fact that people conceal attractions etc . They're not always straight up in this area

Anyway you seem the dog with a bone type who goes round and round

Disclaimer:This is all speculation and may be incorrect

I don't know who killed sophie.

I believe bailey likely murdered her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Of course Bailey might have formed an "interest" on this very nebulous acquaintance. And so might anyone else who was fleetingly introduced.

There really wasn't much opportunity for any greater friendship than this, for several reasons:

1 Sophie was rarely at the cottage, and whenever she DID visit, she had always had a guest with her, prior to this occasion.

2 She didn't speak good English and all her closest contacts in the area spoke some French. Except for mere businesslike contacts like the housekeeper and her family, and the immediate neighbours.

Advertisement