Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No quotation / no people to do works

Options
  • 30-06-2022 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to do some renovations on my house. Few small, others not so much. It's a small house.

Is that only in the Limerick area or is it happening all over?

I had more than 5 different companies and professionals coming to get different works to be done.

None of them were able to give me a quotation for anything. The only quotation I got was for Gas installation that I did recently.

I'm even considering bringing people abroad to work for me direclt on the house.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Post edited by JMcFlurry on

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Your experience is not at all uncommon at the moment unfortunately, and not just in Limerick.

Advertisement