Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought eir was bad.

Options
  • 30-06-2022 1:15pm

I am starting to regret choosing bank of Ireland after leaving ulster bank.

I have just spent ten minutes wading through your awful IVR to then spend another ten minutes waiting for a human to answer. In fairness, he was very polite but then went to find some information and after another thirty minutes, I presumed he had either forgotten about me and gone to lunch, or had been diverted elsewhere.

all I want to do is get the status of an overdraft I applied for ten days ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this was your experience, we will certainly pass this on as feedback.

Overdraft applications are assessed on a case by case basis, and as a result of this time frames can vary. Updates are sent by email so please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders also. Alternatively, if you would like an update on the status of your application you can certainly link in with our lending team on 0818366100. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement