Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 for Credit Card only

Options
  • 30-06-2022 1:15pm

Hello,

I have a business Account ID for my work credit card. I don't have a personal current account with BOI (hence no Account ID).

Is it possible to have Banking 365 with a Credit Card, but no Current account?

1. I've tried adding to my Work Account ID (not hugely surprised this wasn't possible)
    2. I've phoned 0818 365 365 and it looks like I cannot proceed without an account number.

So, it does look like I cannot access banking 365 for my credit card. If that's the case how can I check the account balance - do I need to wait for a physical bank statement?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.ie.

You can certainly register for 365 online if you have a Credit Card. This can then be used to approve online transactions. It would be necessary to contact our Support Team on 0818 200 362 between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling

Hello Aisling,

I got through to support on that number and they gave me a User ID and I was able to create my PIN.

However, when I tried to set up with my new ID (Same phone I've my business BOI card on) by, entering User ID, date of birth and PIN... it then says the phone isn't registered. It then said to call 0818 365 365, but when I try them I cannot get through as I don't have an account number... It didn't recognise the User ID.

Is it that it just takes time for the user ID to register?

Really don't know what I'd do if boards.ie wasn't a communication tool...

Thanks

EDIT - SORTED - Called back the recommended contact number (D'oh!) and it's now sorted.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Advertisement