Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi MI 9 MIUI Update

• 30-06-2022 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Have this for the past 2 years, great phone. Company controlled apps (outlook, OneDrive, teams) were working fine until recently. Now, I'm getting a message stating that my security patch is out of date (currently have patch 2021-04-01). Can figure out how to get the latest, but have tried to install the latest MIUI 12.5 (currently on 12.0.5). I have found the ROM file & downloaded, but im not allowed to install, getting this message "Cant verify update. Sorry, flash to this stable version is not allowed"

Just wondering, any other Irish user with the same phone on 12.5?

Any advise welcome, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

I have the phone, I updated without issue, but my network dissapears every few minutes.

Not sure if its connected or if it was just a coincidence.

I don't like the phone anyway so it might be a good excuse to get rid for me.

Advertisement