Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The anxiety of dealing with mums in the school yard.

Options
  • 30-06-2022 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I hate having to pick my kid up from school. From what I gather alot of other mums have the same anxiety. So many different personalities and vipers. I do my best to nod and say hello when passing other parents, obviously sometimes people don't acknowledge you for one reason or another and it's ok most of the time. I have to admit recently I got sick of the lack of response I got from one particular mother when I could clearly see that she would acknowledge others and when I smiled or said hello she was uncomfortable saying hello back and clearly did not really want to do so.So I stopped making the effort and stared blankly back at her.it obviously upset her because another mother whom she is friendly with and one I would have made much of in the past, has started to give me the evil eye and Is giving me the cold shoulder. Its pathetic but its really being bothering me. Why do we let people who mean nothing to us , get inside our heads??

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement