Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners Group Golf Lessons

Options
  • 30-06-2022 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Has anyone come across beginners group golf lessons anywhere in the South East/Midlands? Looking to dip a few toes in the game without major expense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭miltonkrest

i'd say if you contact a (somewhat) local pro you could arrange group lessons. we done it in work a few years ago.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

You'd be amazed the value in a one on one session, half hour and then you work away at your own pace, if in the Midlands Hugh Feeney does Package lessons €110 for 3 half hour sessions, real good rep

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

I was also looking recently. Woodenbridge Golf Club, Co. Wicklow have a professional instructor, one-to-one lesson, forty-five minutes for forty euros.

They also do group lessons, but I do not know the rate.

Advertisement