Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Monthly LMS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭McBain11

2 more players to be eliminated after this fpl weekend. Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,988 ✭✭✭Xander10

I am in the mix. With Haaland out, different captains could make this an interesting race for safety

October completed and we have 2 more fallers. Unlucky Green & Red and KathleenGrant. Hopefully you have a good run in your other fpl competitions this season.

15 players remaining now. Next 2 eliminations come at the end of December (combined November and December scores).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I had a terrible month but mostly my own laziness/lack of action. Thanks McBain. Best of luck to everyone left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Had hoped to regain my title but I also had a terrible month, mostly because I'm terrible at this game now. Good luck to everyone and thanks for running McBain

• Advertisement

Best of luck to all in the remainder of the December gameweeks. Great to have the fpl back. There will be 2 more fallers at the end of December from the combined November/December scores.

Also a belated merry Christmas and happy new year to all, hope it was a good one.

1 gameweek to go for Novmber/December - I've done a table of the current state of play below. Any issues with it, let me know.

cdev (6europeancups.com) - 246

liamoreilly (..Keepitsimple..) - 232

AdpRo (The Craggy Islanders) - 222

Hackers (Hackers) - 215

patmac (TheBloodCrows) - 212

Scorpion Sting (Like Foden, Like Son) - 210

Lamper.sffc (LeedsPlanB?) - 207

Mr Crispy (Ew, That's Grob) - 203

CSF (Quite Good Nakamba) - 199

Skreddy (UPsheFLEW) - 198

Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) - 196

mectavba (Wheels Back Up) - 188

Xander10 (Cautious United) - 185

---------------------------------------------------------------

Trimm Trabb (Trimm Trabbs) - 183

klopparama (On me head son) - 150

Final scores for combined November/December fpl months are below. If there are any issues with the scores, please let me know asap. Hard luck to Trimm Trabb and klopparama. Low scoring week in general, doesn't help when you're chasing a few points to close the gap.

We move on very quickly lads! First gameweek of January fpl kicks off today. 13 players remaining now. 2 more to be eliminated at the end of January. Best of luck to all.

cdev (6europeancups.com) - 305

liamoreilly (..Keepitsimple..) - 280

AdpRo (The Craggy Islanders) - 282

Hackers (Hackers) - 272

patmac (TheBloodCrows) - 264

Scorpion Sting (Like Foden, Like Son) - 257

Lamper.sffc (LeedsPlanB?) - 263

Mr Crispy (Ew, That's Grob) - 251

CSF (Quite Good Nakamba) - 252

Skreddy (UPsheFLEW) - 243

Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) - 249

mectavba (Wheels Back Up) - 241

Xander10 (Cautious United) - 234

---------------------------------------------------------------

Trimm Trabb (Trimm Trabbs) - 229

klopparama (On me head son) - 197

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Au revoir and good luck to those left. Had all my variance/luck last season - keep on thinking I’m in a good place but points aren’t coming.

Thanks for running McBain - will be back again next year.

Just to note, for the first gameweek in January, there were no transfer point hits taken by any player.

• Advertisement

Best of luck to all this weekend, last fpl week in January before 2 more players get eliminated.

btw, ignore my team Calmwood MH in the monthly relegation standings as they're already eliminated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Can you not come back in just for this month 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Think this is done and dusted, with yourself and cdev last months top scorers on the way out.

2 more fallers at the end of January. Hard luck to cdev (6europeancups.com) and Lamper.sffc (LeedsPlanB?) - hopefully you guys get over the line in one of your other leagues.

Just 11 players remaining now. There's a wee break to the February ko with the FA Cup, so plenty of time to plan and study. Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cdev

Paid the price for a shockingly poor double gameweek total.

Good luck to all the remaining competitors.

Thanks for running the league @McBain11

Last gameweek in February coming up before 2 more players are eliminated.

Looks very tight at the bottom of the table. Just a reminder to disregard Calmwood MH (my team), who have already been eliminated.

Best of luck to all.

February done, and 2 more fallers folks. There were a few transfer points hits taken at the start of February, but nothing that affects the bottom 2 placings overall.

Hard luck to liamoreilly and Mr Crispy. You fell just short before the business end of this competition really kicks in. Hopefully you pick up a few prizes in your other fpl leagues.

Quick turnaround to March now (which only has 3 fpl gameweeks in it). Just 9 players remaining now. Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Gutted to be out, but I can't say it hasn't been coming the past couple of months. Good luck to everyone left in, and a huge thanks to McBain for running it all so well. I'll be back next season for sure!

Just an fyi for March - Xander10 (Cautious Utd) are the only team to take a transfer hit of minus 4 points at the start of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Looks like tie breaker will come into it this month. It was extremely close for the 2nd loser spot this month with only 3 points separating 5 teams.

• Advertisement

Yep an incredibly tight month in March with 2 players level on points in the 2nd elimination spot and also a number of players finishing just a few points above them.

The 2 fallers at the end of March are Skreddy and mectavba. Hard luck to both players being eliminated so close to the business end of the competition and especially with the margins being so tight.

Just for clarification purposes, the first tiebreaker is total number of goals scored by your selected players in the month of March (gameweeks 26, 27, 28). Noted that all captain goals are worth 2, all triple captain goals are worth 3.

By my count, mectavba (Wheels Back Up) players scored 10 goals in total. Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) players scored 11 goals in total to win the tiebreak by the slimmest of margins.

As it's exceptionally tight and obviously I had to do a manual count for the tiebreaker, I hope both players check these scores and if there are any errors, they will be corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

I did a check on goals scored and I got the same as McBain, please double mectavba, extremely tight and feel blessed to the survived this month, wildcarding in GW26 hasn't exactly gone to plan, as always a really good league to be involved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mectavba

Hi Mcbain - your analysis of the tie-break is correct (unfortunately for me)

Thanks a million for organising, great competition and best of luck to those left in it.

Just 7 players remaining going into a bumper April fpl month, where there are 6 gameweeks in total.

Very important to note that there will be 3 eliminations at the end of April, leaving just 4 players remaining to battle it out in May for the prizes.

FYI, in terms of transfer points hits, 2 players took hits in the first week of April (gameweek 29) - AdpRo (The Craggy Islanders) and Scorpion Sting (Like Foden, Like Son).

Best of luck to all this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

By my calculations I need TAA to score 15+ in this evening’s match to survive.

It’s between myself and AdpRo for the last place as both of us took a hit at the start of the month which should be enough to see patmac through.

I’ve probably got a less than 5% chance of staying alive but you just never know!

That’s me out. Best of luck to the four finalists and thanks McBain for running a great competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Doesn’t the whole game week count? Don’t think your out as you still have Estupinan, March, Grealish and Edison as differentials.

Don’t think so as it’s a monthly league and the month finishes after tonight.

EDIT: Having had a quick glance of the rules section you may be right actually.

It’s probably just delaying the inevitable for me though unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,988 ✭✭✭Xander10

the whole of a gameweek that starts in the month counts.

I just need a Salah Double hat trick and Haland to be rested.

• Advertisement

All of the current gameweek counts. Has always been the case when the gameweek runs into another month. So, Thursday night is the last chance saloon for all.

Still a few fixtures left this week. Best of luck to all.

Advertisement