Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comreg list of signal repeater suppliers?

Options
  • 01-07-2022 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I was looking through Comreg's list of legal suppliers of signal repeaters with my phone yesterday, when one of the links led to a most peculiar page that obviously wasn't right.  I just backed out of it, then wondered if Comreg knew about it.  I looked for any relevant links on Comreg's website, but couldn't find any, and couldn't find that list again either (but then I don't find the site very easy to use, despite 22 years' regular practice at website navigation!). My suspicious mind then wondered if it was the genuine Comreg website, so I closed Chrome and cleared the cache.  (Nothing untoward noticed in the phone). 

I can't remember how I got there, and can't seem to find the Sticky of relevant useful links I used to refer to (and gave up searching for Comreg's); Is it simply www.comreg.ie?  If not, could someone give me the full URL?  I'd prefer to type it in afresh next time. 

I'd also like to do that for the supplier list, but with all the searching I've done lately I don't know where I found the link to it (Boards, a tech blog, a repeater supplier's website?  Can't remember!).  And I'd like to check if it's the same list I downloaded & printed a week or so ago. For instance, one supplier in it was based in the US, with 'Shop by carrier' listing only US ones.  Though maybe they're in the list because they supply some Irish suppliers, or because they explain the subject well, and have a blog on it.  (In spite of that, I'm still finding it hard to get a handle on how the industry operates!),

Anyway, does anyone know that URL?

Thanks!  

Comments

Advertisement