Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality t-shirts

• 02-07-2022 2:34pm

I've never really found any t-shirts I'm overly happy with.

Seagale shrink and are expensive, son of a tailor are expensive and not very durable. Penney's are grand for wearing under a top or beach day.

Any recommendations? Ideally relatively cheap and durable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Cos have decent plain T-shirts for €17 (last price I saw at least). They wear and wash well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Maz2016

I get all mine from Diesel. Size well, wash well and wear well. They often have offers 2 for 30 or 2 for 40. Or cheaper in their outlet store

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭mr.anonymous

3 for €60 from Superdry's website. Good quality cotton, all sorts of colours.

I mostly go for a blue or grey tshirt with a minimal logo to wear under a hoodie.

The tshirts I bought in Penneys a while back are so bad they're not even symmetrical cuts of cloth. They're pyjamas now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,298 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,298 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Zara and H&M do decent quality plain t shirts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭mcburns07

Now there’s a sentence I haven’t heard before….

Op - Bread & Boxers are excellent, online only though. Worth a look a decent deals on multi buys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Charles Wilson on Amazon. Good quality, plain colours, the neck doesnt stretch after 1 wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Animal t-shirts are really good quality and quite easy to find. Highly recommended and I have lots of them thanks to being the default gift my kids get me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bobbyhansen

Honestly I've been trying out a lot of different T-shirts, and they always shrink, the design washed off etc. The last time I tried getting them from wanapix.ie where I could even add my own personalsied design to them(which is hiliarious for an old bloke like me). So far I've been wearing the 3 that I got around 4 months ago and the quality is still as good as when I received them. It's from the steadman brand which is supposed to be good

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I normally get by t-shirts from Uniqlo. Find them good and reasonably priced, but have to order online as they have no stores in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,858 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Yeah the superdry stuff is very good quality. Just lift and feel a t-shirt and you'll see how much heavier it is compared to the tat you buy elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

I find Diesel are the best. Never shrink or lose shape. Can wash dozens of times and always as good as new

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,729 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’d recommend Diesel too, great quality, good sizings.

been buying Superdry for years, they are good too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭pgj2015

It funny, I wouldn't normally like cheaper clothes but I love the Dunnes stores and Primark slim fit t shirts. As good as a 50 euro t shirt in my opinion.

Advertisement