Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced chain tool

Options
  • 02-07-2022 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a strong recommendation for a chain tool that works reliably and doesn't cost the earth?

Had a look at a Sealey (as enthusiastically promotedby Delboy) and it was made of mush.

I know you pay for quality, but I don't want to spend a fortune on a professional-level tool that I'll use once every three years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

chain tools are either expensive and good or shite. Whale is what you want. Buy once cry once. Delboy has disappeared up his own hole. He’s a shill for loads of companies. I don’t watch any of his vids.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Melted

Have not got aroud to doing chain stuff yet myself so cannot confirm if this is good.

As a side note, that guy has some interesting Del boy videos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Yeah, whale all the way. If you're serious about being able to work on your bike its an investment.

Cant stand that cnut or delboy tbh lol

Advertisement