Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer Lingus cancelling flights

• 02-07-2022 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

Quick question… Got the dreaded text from EI last night saying that my flight on Monday afternoon had been cancelled. Followed by another letting me know that we’ve been rebooked on the same flight on Tuesday afternoon (although without the good seats I’d paid for previously).

So we’re losing a day in Rome and a night of hotel that I couldn’t cancel the payment for (annoyingly it was only a few hours outside when I could have).

I do have travel insurance but are EI on the hook to reimburse me for the hotel/anything considering they are 100% responsible for my problem? Or will they have some clause that allows them weasel out of liability?

Comments

Advertisement