Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobra King Nova putter Weights

Options
  • 02-07-2022 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Trying to find somewhere that sells/ships weights for my Cobra Nova-40 putter. Cobra website only ships to US. Tried McGuirks and Halpenny and although they sell the putter they don't sell the weights (wtf?)

Anyone got any sites or stores they know that would carry these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Could you set up an AddressPal account through An Post?

That would give you a US address to work with

Also, Brian O'Brien, the pro in Castlewarden is a Cobra rep (well he certainly was at least, not sure if he dropped the contract). You could maybe try ringing the clubhouse and checking in with him

Post edited by spacecoyote on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Its not just Cobra that are guilty of this, hard to get weights for any of the bigger brands over here including Scotty Cameron and Odyssey. I was just reading through a thread on GolfWRX and saw a post that mentioned cobra weights from someone in the UK. Its posted half way down this page https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1037746-what-putter-did-you-just-buy/page/312/ he says he contacted them and they sent him a weight free of charge. Might be worth trying?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Hoppermcgrath

I dealt with UK Cobra on an issue with a putter - they couldn't help me with my issue, but were helpful in fairness. Worth trying them. If I'm ok to post email address it was customer.services-uk@cobrapuma.com

Advertisement